August 20, 2018
Self Storage Tips for Storing in Cooler Weather
Now that summer is coming to end it is time to think about how to store your pool toys, beach umbrellas, and the rest of your summer gear. West Creek Self Storage is waiting to show you how our drive up storage and self storage tips make swapping seasons easy. As the kids get ready to go back to school, create a more organized space with our West Creek NJ storage units.
Self storage tips made easy for fall storage
- Since most summer gear is used to cool off around the pool, moisture can be an issue when it is time to move it to the storage unit. DampRid stops mold and mildew before it begins and we offer this moisture blocking product, among other moving supplies in our office.
- Use a kayak rack to keep these personal boats off the ground. Placing kayaks and canoes on the ground can cause a soft spot and damage the integrity of the boat.
- Plastic chairs are great for a picnic but avoid leaving them out in the cold. Before stacking them in the storage unit, a fresh layer of color will put you ahead of the game come spring.
- See a spot of rust on your metal patio table? Use sandpaper to remove paint and rust around the affected area and put a new layer of paint to stop any further damage from spreading.
- Where is the best place to store your rv for the winter? Our West Creek NJ storage facility offers convenient outdoor parking spaces!
- Before bringing the grill in from outdoors use a food safe cleaner to make the grill look new. This will help keep critters from coming in once it gets cold.
West Creek Self Storage has a drive up storage unit waiting for you here! Our experts are ready to answer your questions and get your gear into the ideal storage unit for fall. Now is the time to prepare for cooler weather and our storage units in West Creek NJ are the solution.